EPOXY FLOOR COATING IN Orem
Your garage is an often-used part of your home. You might use it as car storage space, as your man-cave, or rock band rehearsal area. It does a lot for you. Isn’t it time you did something for your garage? Give your garage the right treatment with epoxy floor coating. It’ll give your floors that showroom-worthy shine.
You might be wondering what epoxy is. Well, it’s a chemical sealant material, also known as concrete paint or liquid concrete. It’s applied to floors in liquid form and dries hard. Epoxy is known for being safe, attractive, and low-maintenance. It’s a great choice for your garage floors. And Superior Coatings will skillfully apply it.
BENEFITS OF EPOXY FLOORING
Homeowners all over Orem are choosing epoxy flooring for their garages and basements. It’s the smart way to keep your floors safe (and looking great, too!). Epoxy flooring has a variety of positive attributes, including:
- Strength: Epoxy is tough, durable and able to outlast almost anything.
- Safety: Epoxy is slip and bounce resistant, keeping you and your family safe.
- Beauty: Epoxy is sleek, shiny, and great to look at.
- Ease of Care: Epoxy is low-maintenance.
If you’re like many people, you can’t be bothered with messy and costly upkeep of your floors. Epoxy makes all of that unnecessary. All you have to do is sweep, or occasionally mop. It’s the simple and easy way to get easy-to-clean floors. That gives you more time to do the things you really care about.
Superior Coatings EPOXY INSTALLATION
Epoxy flooring is a job for the professionals and here at Superior Coatings we take it seriously. We’re a team of fully licensed and trained contractors. We have the skills, knowledge, and work ethic to get the job done right. We’ll get your floors looking great with our multi-step process:
- Step One: Prep; we use our special sander to get your floors even, flat, and ready for the process.
- Step Two: Test; using water, we test the absorption level of your floors.
- Step Three: Prime; the first thing we apply is primer. This sets the foundation for your floors.
- Step Four: Finish; last but not least, we apply finish. This gives your floors that great shiny look.
As you can see, it’s a pretty tricky process. But don’t worry, we’ve got it covered. If needed, we’ll check-in with you along the way to let you know how we are doing. Your happiness and satisfaction is our number-one priority.
CONTACT Orem’S EPOXY FLOORING EXPERTS
Now that you know all about epoxy flooring (and us), it’s time to make your decision. If you want to protect your floors, protect yourself, and keep your garage looking great, the choice is obvious. Contact Superior Coatings for an estimate on cost. We’re always happy to talk to our customers, answer questions, and give suggestions.
Don’t your garage floors deserve some love too? Of course, they do! Take pride in your floors with epoxy coating.